Phoenix Motorcycle Training® Glasgow is located not far from Bridgeton Cross Glasgow Lanarkshire Scotland. At the Glasgow centre we offer CBT DAS Improver, Rider Plus, Back to Biking, BMF advanced and motorcycle instructor training. We also offer a free first lesson for beginners and pre CBT training.
Phoenix Glasgow is well placed to serve , Glasgow City, East Kilbride, Hamilton, and the surrounding area.
The Glasgow site has excellent on site
facilities, classroom, toilets, refreshment area, motorcycle storage and a large
safe approved motorcycle training site. The surrounding area is ideally suited for
Our up to date fleet consists of 50cc Mopeds,
Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki 125cc and Kawasaki 650cc ER6 for DAS training. Our fleet of motorcycles is constantly maintained to ensure they are in tip top condition for our riders. Helmets and safety equipment is supplied free of charge.
March Madness Special offer !
Phoenix Motorcycle Training Glasgow goes LIVE on Monday March 5 th
Take advantage of our great offers:
Stand by Stand by for Spring Madness!
Our magic number is £99 !!!
can get you one of the following at Phoenix Motorcycle Training Glasgow:
1. CBT training course, A full day which will allow you to ride a 125cc on the road with L plates
2. Post CBT, Rider Plus after completing your CBT a 3 hour Ride Out On our Ride to Learn
3. A Conversion to bigger machine 3 hours) or a mod 1 training course (3 hours)
4. Post MOD 1 Road Ride (3 hours)
5. Post Test Rider Plus (3 hours)
Something for Every One
Book Now !!! to take advantage of this offer
Call: 0141 370 2242 or email: Glasgow@phoenixmotorcycletraining.co.uk